Tie-Tox by Refit
Toxin Binder For Cattle
Toxin Binder Powder For Cattle, Calves, Cow, Buffalo, Sheep, Pigs, Goat, Swine and Livestock Animals
Tie Tox Powder Benefits
- It has to be added in the cattle and pig feed to reduce the effects of Toxins
- Improves the Cattle & Pigs Feed Quality to Increases the Production
- Reduces the Nephrotoxicity, Prolapse and Weak Piglets problem in Pigs
- Acts as Supportive Therapy in Mastitis, Lameness, Diarrhea and Poor Health Condition in Cattle
TieTox is a Toxin Binder Powder For Cow, Cattle, Sheep, Goat, and Swine to Improve Rumen Functioning and Production in the Pigs. Highly useful to Neutralize the Mycotoxin Effects as Liver Problem, Skin Problem, Nephrotoxicity, Prolapse, and Weak Piglets. “MAKE YOU ANIMALS DISEASE RESIST, SHAKE HAND WITH REFIT”
Managing mycotoxins has become the new normal for livestock operators, especially those in the cattle industry. There is a connection between rainy weather, high moisture content, and high humidity with the growth of fungi capable of producing mycotoxins. Secondary metabolites produced by microfungi cause the symptoms of mycotoxin. In general, most farmers and livestock operators know that these symptoms’ effects can negatively impact livestock’s health and productivity, resulting in an increase in disease, reproductive difficulties, and even death.
Signs your livestock is suffering from mycotoxins
- The presence of visible moulds in forage and feed
- Heating behind the clamp face
- A loose or inconsistent layer of dung
- Reproductive performance drops
- Herd laminitis and mastitis increase
- The herd is lethargic
- Milk yield drops suddenly
- An increase in the number of cells
- An arched back and swollen hocks
- A reduction in intakes
Give your animals Refit TieTox and get free of worries
- Bacillus Subtilis is believed to have many beneficial effects on poultry diets, including immunomodulation, nutrient digestion, immune function, and growth performance.
- Propionic acid is naturally produced by healthy bacteria and occurs in various animals, especially ruminants’ stomachs. It offers excellent protection against many bacteria, mould, and fungi, whether in acid or salt form.
- In addition to controlling mould and reducing bacterial growth in feed, acetic acid can inhibit microorganisms’ growth in the gastrointestinal tract, modify pH levels, and improve feed utilization.
Cow, Buffalo, Camel, Horse:
30-40 gm. per animal daily
Calf, Heifer & Pig:
15-20 gm. per animal daily
or as directed by veterinary consultant.
1 Kg, 5 Kg, 10 Kg. & 20 Kg.